Try a random selection of questions for your motorbike licence which covers all the Road Code sections. All practise questions are multiple choice and will challenge your knowledge of the road rules.
The question modules contain Road Code questions for preparation to take your class 6 motorbike licence.
- Motorbike-specific questions: Motorbike safety, handling, equipment, carrying passengers and loads, and general riding guidelines
- Core: General driving knowledge - following and passing rules, give way and turning rules.
- Behaviour: Dealing with unusual or challenging road conditions, alcohol, hazards and other traffic.
- Parking: Where can you park, and for how long? What are the restrictions? What are the signs?
- Emergencies: Avoiding and dealing with accidents and obstacles; rules around emergency vehicles
- Road position: Driving safely and choosing the correct road position on different types of roads and intersections
- Intersections: Traffic signal rules, and how to deal with stop signs and give way signs in everyday driving. Safe riding, and who has the right of way
- Theory: Warrant of fitness and registration, driver licensing, towing, legal loads, and modifications
- Signs: Various road signs including speed limits, schools, warnings, hazards, directions and road works
Once you've completed your basic handling skills test, practise for your learner licence by taking these mock theory tests. Once you have passed you can ride on the road on a LAMS-approved motorbike. If you are moving from another country you can usually exchange your licence for one of the same class.
This website works on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Bookmark it on your smartphone and you can take the quizzes just before you go in to take the actual driving theory test and the knowledge will be fresh in your short-term memory, too.