Driving tests

Using crash test ratings when buying a car

There are three main crash test rating agencies that we see in New Zealand: ANCAP (Australasian New Car Assessment Program), Euro NCAP and JNCAP (Japan). There is also the IIHS in the USA, but their figures don’t tend to be

Tagged with: , , , | Posted in Advice, Car